วันศุกร์ที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

My first time to journey on Abroad

This is my first time to journey on abroad I love to see his or her on Youtube channel and I like to read a travel blogger. They make me wanna go to another country to look new things.



 In Suwanabahumi Airport, 17 July 2016

     Open my world by Thai Air to see the new in another country. I'm very excited to open my new experience.On the plane, It makes me falling in love food and I am impressed with Services of flight
 attendant 



On evening I arrived at Kuala Lumpur Airport and we're going to hotel
and  at midnight, we're want to go to The Petronas Twin Tower.



After that, we're going to some restaurant Now does not have restaurant open Everybody is so hungry. we're walking around and meet some restaurant open.It's named ABC restaurant.


Many people in a restaurant I think food must really delicious But when  I see food and Taste are very bad It makes me full.and we come back to the hotel for sleep. 





18 July 2016

    This is two days out of Thailand. At Malaysia, We get up early late because last night we sleep at 5 a.m. after that we leave the hotel by Uber cars We come to Kuala Lumpur Airport. We waited for malindo  Air  It’s mistake because It’s delay for 1 hour. 


After 1.5 hours We arrival at Husein Sastranegara Airport Bandung


We have professor his name is Dr.Yuselp and student her name is Elfina from pasundan University come to pick us up. First time I came to the dormitory with my roommate her name is Cherry. I feel alone because We have friends from Thailand  came with us. But  Dr.Yuselp and Elfina told me They're staying at UPI from my dormitory 5 minutes by foot. After that, we going to buy KFC for dinner.In Bandung,Pasundan University has five campuses. This is  one of five campuses.

Finally, We arrived at  Pasundan University student dormitory campus five. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น