วันศุกร์ที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

First week in Bandung

 19 July 2016

    Today We have to get up at 7 am for going to school in my dormitory is very cold different from Thailand That makes me don’t want to take a shower but we're trying to take a cold water. It makes me feel like a frozen in a refrigerator. This day is the first day. we came to school first time that makes me excited. The driver comes to pick us up to another campus to Introduce myself  for another people in University.


Before  we come to school. They're going to having lunch at a bmc restaurant of Bandung city. It’s first meal to try Indonesia traditional food

After that, we come to school. I very interest of this school. It’s not same Thai school because we speak not the same language but they make me know Indonesia people is very nice and kind If I’m not come to here I don’t know everything about this country. I must stay here happy around 1 month
This is my Teacher lin and Teacher maria. Both of teacher very kind and nice.




20 July 2016

    On this day I get up early. I come to school around 6:00 am because this  school  starts at 6:15.Teacher  lin brings me to tour around SMP Pasundan 1
And After that, I look some students prepare to play Indonesia Instruments and sport of Indonesia for tomorrow morning



21 July 2016

Today we are going to see the activity of SMP pasundan 1 before school open next week.I get up at 4:30 A.M.Driver come to pick us up at 5:30 A.M.It’s very early for me but I can do it After arrival school.On 6:00 A.M. we wait for lin teacher and Maria for bringing me and my friend to introduce myself to all of students and teachers in front of the flag After that we going to see the show from student Grade 9 .I think in Thailand  it looks like sport day




After finish activity, we talk about the grade that we going to teach. Teacher wants me to choose grade 7 or grade 9.I choose the students in Grade 7 and my friend (Cherry) she has to teach the students in Grade 9.Teacher lin is my mentor and Teacher maria is Cherry’s mentor


23 July 2016

    Today,I get up at 7 A.M.I have an appointment with Professor and Elfina to go somewhere. The driver comes to pick us up from Dormitory. They’re told us. We’re going to 103 Anniversary of Pasundan University. we  arrival at The Trans luxury hotel Bandung.  It’s The big event and a lot of people inside big Hall




After that, we’re going to shop in Tran’s studio Mall Bandung beside The hotel

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น