วันศุกร์ที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Fourth week in Bandung

(8-14 August 2016)

This school observation is different because observe after teaching real class sometimes I feel confuse about the system.I never observe before when you teaching the real class I think observe is very important.my first time to observation It's not excited for me I feel interested in teaching the plan of lin teacher I never observation her before I think very teacher have teaching methods are different.I can learn how to teach for adapt and adjust in my teaching real class.
This is English class teacher Use paper for test student pronunciation

This is science class teacher Use body language   and Use draw the picture for students understand




It’s time to say goodbye

15 July 2016

 Today I feel sad to say goodbye to everyone in here. They take care and support me everything. 
First ,we're going to Pasundan University   to Thank you for everything


Second,we're going to SMP Pasundan 1


Finally, the Driver and Elfina come to sent us to Airport  




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น